ADSM-L

Re: archive description syntax

2003-04-11 14:52:14
Subject: Re: archive description syntax
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:50:56 -0400
Andy,

Thanks for the reply.

What I was hoping to achieve was a moniker that you would see from the web
interface in the event someone has to run a retrieve. I think I may be able to
make do with the default now that I look at it more closely, but it'd be nice
to customize it.. If you view your test from the web do you see your literal
description at the top level?

This will be a scheduled nightly archive calling a script similar to yours
below.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems