ADSM-L

Re: RTO while restoring client data

2003-04-11 03:16:04
Subject: Re: RTO while restoring client data
From: Gagan Singh Rana <gagan AT QUANTM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:01:24 +0530
Dear Srini

You can NOT restore or retrieve client data from Copy pools, you will have to
destroy the
primary pool tapes and then store the primary pool. Then only you can
retore/retrieve the
data fof the client.

Thanks and regards
Gagan Singh Rana

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you choose to ignore it."

the Business Enterprise Solutions Team

QuantM Systems Pvt. Ltd.
79 Amrit Nagar, NDSE Part I
New Delhi - 110003

Voice : 91-11-4691575/4602217
Fax    : 91-11-4691188
Hand Phone : 91-9868091938

DISCLAIMER :
It is
intended SOLELY for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you are NOT the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action
taken on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained
in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client
relationship engagement letter.
Visit us at www.quantm.com