ADSM-L

Re: Monthly Full Backups

2003-04-10 16:15:52
Subject: Re: Monthly Full Backups
From: "Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:14:57 -0500
Thank you!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Raibeck [mailto:storman AT US.IBM DOT COM]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 3:00 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

I wouldn't change the management class to a different class; I'd just
update the mode of the existing class(es), then activate the policy set.

In an admin script or schedule, you don't need to pass in the "yes"
response to activate the policy set.

For a little more in-depth treatment of this subject, go to www.ibm.com
and search on 1083039 (that's the article number). You need to be a
registered subscriber to view it.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
04/10/2003 12:35