ADSM-L

Re: Converting filespaces to Unicode.

2003-04-08 16:35:09
Subject: Re: Converting filespaces to Unicode.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:11:36 -0700
You can find a substantial amount of information on this subject in the
server and client manuals:

1) See the TSM Administrator's Guide, the chapter on "Managing Client
Nodes", section "Managing File Spaces", subsection "Supporting
Unicode-Enabled Clients.

2) See the UPDATE NODE/AUTOFSRENAME option in TSM Administrator's
Reference.

3) See the AUTOFSRENAME option in the Windows client manual.

4) In the client manual, see the chapter on "Installing Storage Manager",
section "Migrating from earlier versions", subsection "Migrating to the
Unicode-enabled client"

All references refer to the latest client and server books.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

"Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
04/08/2003 11:51