ADSM-L

administrative jobs not working

2003-04-08 07:27:24
Subject: administrative jobs not working
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:26:58 -0400
Hello everyone!

I have noticed that my administrative jobs don't run properly when I start
expiration.  I get the current physical file: None

I have just turned on mpthreading yes

Could this be what is effecting this?  Is this related to some other issue?
Thanks!

Process Process Description  Status

  Number
-------- --------------------
     514 Migration            Disk Storage Pool ORAPOOL, Moved Files: 3339,

                               Moved Bytes: 84,921,200,640, Unreadable
Files:
                               0, Unreadable Bytes: 0. Current Physical
File
                               (bytes): None

                               Current output volume: 483581.

     518 Backup Storage Pool  Primary Pool TAPEPOOLORA, Copy Pool
TAPECOPYORA,
                               Files Backed Up: 612, Bytes Backed Up:

                               76,680,381,789, Unreadable Files: 0,
Unreadable

                               Current input volume: 497999.

                               Current output volume: 560372.

     519 Backup Storage Pool  Primary Pool TAPEPOOLORA, Copy Pool
TAPECOPYORA,
                               Files Backed Up: 757, Bytes Backed Up:

                               72,145,830,611, Unreadable Files: 0,
Unreadable