ADSM-L

TSM client software via ftp

2003-04-01 09:11:52
Subject: TSM client software via ftp
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:11:13 +0200
Hello,
I hope someone can help me?

We have made a web page for our users which should point them to the latest
TSM client code either on ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de or in Boulder. However,
there ist a problem. The code can be found in different trees: either under
maintenance or under patches. To me it seems that quite often we need the
code under patches. Under the maintenance tree there is often a link
"LATEST" which should point to the latest code. I would expect it to point
to the latest patch. However, it points to the latest maintenance code.

Is there a way to help my users to easily find the TSM client code they
need?

Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany