ADSM-L

Total Data Backed Up

2003-03-31 14:04:08
Subject: Total Data Backed Up
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:02:52 -0500
We recently migrated from TSM Server V 4.2.1 to TSM Server V 4.2.3
We used to run a script that gave us the Total Data Backed up for last night.
Now after we migrated to v 4.2.3 this script has stopped working. We know for a
fact that we backup close to 900 GB evry night (on one Server) but it reports
back only about 125GB. Getting the values back in Excel using ODBC still gets
back the same results. This is the case for all our TSM servers.
Our environment:
AIX Servers 4.3
TSM v 4.2.3
IBM 3584 LTO Tape Library.
We have a mix of AIX, Solaris and Windows clients at different client levels.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rajesh Oak