ADSM-L

Log Reporting

2003-03-31 03:06:13
Subject: Log Reporting
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:05:45 +0200

What´s up iTSMers
I´m createing a log reporting program who going to check the TSM Server,
TSM Client, TSM 3rd part TSM BMR program, TDP for Lotus Nodes, Exchange,
SQL and et c. And when he found something he sends a failed status to the
Event Viewer and also send a email to the Administrator group.
And I need some help about the TSM Client reporting.
Do anyone know any good signs in the DSM Client log file who says that this
backup has go well?
Becuse you can look in the log for your self everyday and see if it works
fine. But how can I get my program to see everything at the same way?

Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cristie Nordic AB
Box 2
SE-131 06 Nacka
Sweden

Phone : +46-(0)8-718 43 30
Mobil : +46-(0)70-325 15 77
eMail : christian.svensson AT cristie DOT se
MSN : issen007 AT hotmail DOT com