ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Informix Question

2003-03-28 11:38:27
Subject: Re: TDP for Informix Question
From: Gene Greenberg <Gene_Greenberg AT ROUNDROCKISD DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:30:42 -0600
I'm currently using TSM for Databases v5.1.5 Data Protection for Informix
at v4.1.3 and works find.  I can't say for sure, but I see no reason why
4.1.0 wouldn' work.

Gene Greenberg Jr.
Lead, System Administrator
Round Rock ISD
1311 Round Rock Ave.
Round Rock, TX 78681
(512) 464-5162

                      Sean M English
                      <senglish AT US DOT IBM.        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      COM>                     cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  TDP for Informix
Question
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      03/28/03 09:37 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Does anyone know if TDP for Informix 4.1.0 will work with TSM client
5.1.5.15?  If not, is there a more recent version of TDP for Informix that
I need?  Thank you for the assistance.

Regards,
Sean

Sean M. English
Enterprise Storage Management
You can't change the wind, but you can adjust the sails.