ADSM-L

Re: IMPORT MERGEFILESPACES - backups disappeared

2003-03-27 08:19:59
Subject: Re: IMPORT MERGEFILESPACES - backups disappeared
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:19:19 -0500
Excuse Me ??????????    Since when ?

I have already moved millions of files from archives and other backups,
with no issues !

Where is this documented ???????????

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
03/27/2003 03:15 AM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Hi Zoltan!
I cannot answer your question why you are not seeing the imported files.
You
just have to take in consideration that cross platform import export is
not
supported...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon