ADSM-L

Re: define drive difficulties

2003-03-20 20:50:08
Subject: Re: define drive difficulties
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:06:56 -0600
Please do this

Lsdev -Cc tape

Then make sure that u used smitty>> devices>>>Tivoli storage manager
devices>>Tape Drive>>add a tape drive>>press enter on the drive which needs
to be installed.

Else check on that it is available and ready.i.e List a defined tape drive.

Else Cofigure a defined atpe drive.

It should show it be available .

Still if it does not work .
Remove it from configuration and add it again.

Balanand Pinni