ADSM-L

Re: License Pricing

2003-03-20 04:18:03
Subject: Re: License Pricing
From: "Cahill, Ricky" <Ricky.Cahill AT EQUITAS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:20:15 -0000
The pricing is probably great for new users as the actual server prices are
down a lot, but as we installed our system 4 years ago we got stung for the
high server pricing and now we're upgrading clients we're getting stung for
that as well.

Was hopeing to get our three main SQL boxes moved to TSM asap, but
presenting the boss with a bill for £5000+ just for licenses for the 3 boxes
is going to stop it dead.