ADSM-L

Re: select statement

2003-03-19 15:42:25
Subject: Re: select statement
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:30:19 -0800
Sadly, the events info (via "q events") is a consolidation of several tables,
including internal info not externalized; I understand that IBM is working to
resolve this so we can "select" query such info.

For now, you must use the "q ev" command (with modifiers) to easily get this
info;  in your example, "q ev * * HM*" (HMCH* and HMPG* using two commands).

One way of pulling out a simpler time expression...
        time(date_time)>'16:00:00'
so, maybe(?),
        time(scheduled_start)>'16:00:00'
(else, play with other SQL modifiers -- see Paul's presentation from SHARE --
and post your examples).

HTH!

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT ayett DOT net (change aye to a for replies)

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)