ADSM-L

Re: Entries missing from summary table

2003-03-19 10:41:19
Subject: Re: Entries missing from summary table
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:40:33 -0500
can we say..... tivoli breaks rather then fixes.... lol

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 566 - 3600
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com

                      Diana Noble
                      <djk AT UMICH DOT EDU>          To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          cc:
                      Dist Stor                Subject:  Entries missing from
summary table
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      03/19/2003 10:26
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

I'm running TSM 4.2.3.4 server on AIX 4.3.  I seem to be missing
information from my summary table.  I only have backup information for 15
of my 40 active clients.  The clients are afs, Solaris, AIX and W2K.  I've
checked the occupancy table and all the information seems to be correct
there.  I found apar APAR PQ56173, but it is for 4.2.2 servers not
4.2.3.4.  I've opened a PMR with support, but thought I would try the list
as well to see if any of you have an idea as to why all my information is
not being collected.

Thanks,

Diana Noble