ADSM-L

Domino Include/Exclude

2003-03-17 13:30:40
Subject: Domino Include/Exclude
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:29:54 -0500
Can someone please send me their include/exclude statements for
redirecting Domino/Notes backups to a specific managementclass ?

We are trying to direct "weekly" backups to an MC that goes straight to
tape but still have the "daily" go to an MC that points to a disk landing
zone. Yes we have multiple node definitions, per the "cookbook".

We seem to be doing something wrong and getting various error
messages/failures !

ACD0215E All backup objects do not have the same management class backup
copy destination.
Explanation: In order to maintain backup data integrity, multiple backup
objects are
sent to the Tivoli Storage Manager server within a single transaction. All
backup objects within a single transaction are required to have the same
management class backup copy destinations.

Thanks !