ADSM-L

Re: firmware robot magstar3575L32

2003-03-14 11:17:22
Subject: Re: firmware robot magstar3575L32
From: Rafael Mendez <rafael_mendez AT STARMEDIA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:16:47 -0500
Hi there,
Eric, I have been talking to my HW colleagues and they have told me that,
microcode is updated allways as Richard mentioned.
Also, I do not even see a microchip replacement in order to update microcode.

So, I think that, the best way is to call directly to IBM HW representative.

Regards,
Rafael
-------
to: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
cc:
date: 3/14/2003 11:10:47 AM
subject: Re: firmware robot magstar3575L32

> Hi Richard!

> Bare in mind that Michelle wants here library microcode upgraded, not the

> drive microcode, which indeed can be done from the host or directly from a

> CE tape.

> Also, one cannot really call a 3575 a modern library, can you? ;-)

> Kindest regards,

> Eric van Loon

> KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Obtin gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email. !Regmstrate hoy mismo!.
http://www.starmedia.com/email