ADSM-L

Re: strange message : Object: 626 of 471 done

2003-03-13 06:32:16
Subject: Re: strange message : Object: 626 of 471 done
From: "Van Ruler, Ruud R SITI-ITDGE41" <ruud.vanruler AT SHELL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:29:13 +0100
Richard

i cannot see any tape I/O errors  in TSM (act) log.
i do see a lot of RETRIED messages (bki1208E) ... 216 in total ... in .anf
file

so this is pushing up the object count !!!
i think it's caused by :
BKI5008E: Tivoli Storage Manager Error:
ANS0326E (RC41)   Node has exceeded max tape mounts allowed.

these messages ANS0326E appeared after this client starts backing up to a
new server !!!
nothing changed on the client.
new TSM backup sever only differs from old server in size of diskpool:
new server diskpool is 200 Gb ... starts migrating when 50% filled
old server diskpool is 600 Gb ... starts migrating when 90% filled

could this cause these ANS0326E messages ??