ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2003-03-11 08:30:21
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:30:20 -0500
Emil,

On your Domino Server, issue the following
Domino Server comand:

   SHOW DIR

Example output looks like this:
------------------------
> show dir
DbName                                Version Logged ---Modified Time----
D:\Lotus\DominoR5\Data\mail.box        V5      Yes   09/03/2002 11:00:17 AM
D:\Lotus\DominoR5\Data\webadmin.ntf    V4      No    10/11/2002 05:01:13 AM
D:\Lotus\DominoR5\Data\userreg.ntf     V4      No    10/11/2002 05:01:13 AM
------------------------

This will show you if the database is logged or not,
according to the Domino Server.
If it shows the databases as logged, then could it be possible
that when you took the backups you are trying to restore,
the databases were not logged?

Try a new backup of a database that shows as being logged, to
see if Data Protection for Domino sees it as logged.

If you are still having problems, please call IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Remember that the best job security is
doing a job well and doing it cheerfully.