ADSM-L

Re: Admin schedules

2003-03-10 15:39:03
Subject: Re: Admin schedules
From: Tommy Templeton <tommy.templeton AT MMRS.STATE.MS DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:38:50 -0600
The job is setup in  "administrative events", but there was no schedule that
started it at 2:30am.  I don't think we need to go too much further to
figure this out, I think you hit the nail on the head with the storage pool
going past the high migration threshold. They run a huge DB2 backup on the
weekend which I"m sure may have caused that.

thanks for the help  (also thanks to Jim Sporer)

Tommy