ADSM-L

Re: Select statement using last month's summary

2003-03-10 13:17:56
Subject: Re: Select statement using last month's summary
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:12:42 -0600
Thanks Jack!
It worked great! I was able to go back 31days as that is how much summary
log that I keep.  Normally, I have a script which runs in my morning
process that sends a daily summary of GB's backed-up to a log, which I
eventually use for historical reporting.  Because of a problem in another
system this script did not run for several weeks.  I was trying to go back
and pick up the summary's for each of the days I missed.  I did try;
where DAY(end_time) = DAY(CURRENT DATE) -12 -
and MONTH(end_time)=MONTH(CURRENT DATE) -1
and YEAR(end_time)=YEAR(CURRENT DATE)

where I would just subtract the numbers of days back from today, but I
could not get it to work.  At least this way I will have February's total
data,
even if I am missing some of the daily and weekly numbers.
Thanks again,
Shannon Bach
Madison Gas & Electric Co.
Operations Analyst - Data Center Services
e-mail sbach AT mge DOT com