ADSM-L

Looking for - TSM Managed System for SAN Storage Agent User's Gui de.

2003-03-10 04:02:56
Subject: Looking for - TSM Managed System for SAN Storage Agent User's Gui de.
From: "Cahill, Ricky" <Ricky.Cahill AT EQUITAS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:59:59 -0000
Anyone actualy found this??

It seems to be GC32-0785-00 but I can't find this document to download or
order anywhere.

Any kind soul point me in the right direction please

Thanks in advance.

                .............Rikk

Equitas Limited, 33 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8LL, UK
NOTICE: This message is intended only for use by the named addressee
and may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any
action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error
please notify postmaster AT equitas.co DOT uk and delete the message and any

Equitas reserve the right to monitor and/or record emails, (including the
contents thereof) sent and received via its network for any lawful business
purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law

Registered in England: Registered no. 3173352 Registered address above