ADSM-L

TSM on Windows partition on an iSeries.....anybody?

2003-03-07 10:08:05
Subject: TSM on Windows partition on an iSeries.....anybody?
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:07:10 -0500
I don't know how I got so lucky, but next week I get to install a TSM server
running on Windows2000 that is running on the Intel emulation card in an
iSeries computer.....<whew!> They have a 3570 tape drive internal to the
iSeries they want to use for TSM.

Is there anyone out there running TSM on Windows on an iSeries??!??!?!?!

Bill Boyer
"Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield." - ??
 (today feels like a bug day!)