ADSM-L

Re: LTO Reclamation

2003-03-07 08:22:33
Subject: Re: LTO Reclamation
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:19:51 +0100
Hi David!
It was a reclamation of a primary tapepool volume. A unit was available, so
it wasn't waiting a long time before the tape was mounted.
I will check my troughput by just doing a move volume from an drive to
another to see if this performs as one might expect.
Thanks for your reply!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines