ADSM-L

Jörg Nouvertné/FIRDU/Europe/MCKINSEY is out of the office.

2003-03-07 03:46:40
Subject: Jörg Nouvertné/FIRDU/Europe/MCKINSEY is out of the office.
From: Joerg Nouvertne <Joerg_Nouvertne AT MCKINSEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:45:36 +0100
I will be out of the office starting  05.03.2003 and will not return until
10.03.2003.

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.