ADSM-L

Re: Is there a TSM version that "audit vol fix=yes" actually fixe s something?

2003-03-06 23:01:37
Subject: Re: Is there a TSM version that "audit vol fix=yes" actually fixe s something?
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:09:39 -0500
Mark,

That's an easy one - take the drive in question offline, and TSM won't use
it for the audit process.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

Think twice, type once.

                      Mark Bertrand
                      <Mark.Bertrand@USU        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      NWIRED.COM>               cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:           Subject:  Re: Is there a TSM
version that "audit vol fix=yes" actually fixe s
                      Dist Stor Manager"         something?
                      <[email protected].

                      03/06/2003 11:54
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Now that you mentioned it, it has happened twice for that media on the same
drive. I will look into specifing a particular drive in the future. I have
six drives and I have never tried to specify a particular drive to be used
for a specific task, but I will learn how.

Mark B.