ADSM-L

Re: Poor TSM Performances

2003-03-06 09:34:27
Subject: Re: Poor TSM Performances
From: Ruddy STOUDER <Ruddy.Stouder AT IRISLINK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:31:23 +0100
Thanks ! But ... I have done all of them ... The reason why I am looking
here for info.

As I wrote, nothing is running on the 2 involved servers (so, no virus
protection software).
As I wrote, network cards are 10% used => no network settings involved.

                        Ruddy Stouder
                        Senior Technical Consultant
                        TSM Certified Consultant
                        I.R.I.S.
                        Rue du Bosquet 10 - Parc Scientifique de
Louvain-La-Neuve
                        B-1348 Mont-Saint-Guibert
                        ruddy.stouder AT irislink DOT com
                        <http://www.irislink.com>
                        Tel: +32 (0)10 48 75 09  -  Fax: +32 (0)10 48 75 40