ADSM-L

Re: Registry backup on NT

2003-03-06 07:40:28
Subject: Re: Registry backup on NT
From: Ruddy STOUDER <Ruddy.Stouder AT IRISLINK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:40:12 +0100
Indeed, registry is backed up if you make a full incremental backup with
domain=all-local. Once you give limitations to your domain (like with
c:\*.¨*), you exclude the system objects.

                        Ruddy Stouder
                        Senior Technical Consultant
                        TSM Certified Consultant
                        I.R.I.S.
                        Rue du Bosquet 10 - Parc Scientifique de
Louvain-La-Neuve
                        B-1348 Mont-Saint-Guibert
                        ruddy.stouder AT irislink DOT com
                        <http://www.irislink.com>
                        Tel: +32 (0)10 48 75 09  -  Fax: +32 (0)10 48 75 40