ADSM-L

Oracle TDP 2.2.1

2003-03-05 14:53:40
Subject: Oracle TDP 2.2.1
From: Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:47:41 -0600
Since we have upgraded our TDP to 2.2.1, when I Q FILESPACE for the node
that has the TDP installed we do not get any capacity or Utilization in
the last 2 columns of the query. Below is a query of the node and the
TDP ref. now there are other filespaces to this node that I did not
paste to this doc. We always had this in the older versions of TSM and
TDP. We have upgraded from TSM 4X to 5.1.5 on the client and TDP
2.1....Any help please!!!!

PORA            /rman_fs      23 TDP      API:ORAC-    No          0.0
 0.0
                                  Oracle   LE

                                  SUN

Thanks, Mark Hayden