ADSM-L

Re: Legato and TSM with a 3494

2003-03-05 13:26:52
Subject: Re: Legato and TSM with a 3494
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:26:05 -0800
I would assume Bob is referring to Legato NetWorker.  Which by the way
is up on the auction block for the highest bidder.  For less than a
billion you can buy the whole product line.  Hopefully for Bob, the new
owners won't ax NetWorker - tongue in cheek.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark

AIX, HACMP, Storage, TSM Consultant