ADSM-L

Product comparison between TSM/Netbackup/Legato

2003-03-05 01:31:43
Subject: Product comparison between TSM/Netbackup/Legato
From: "Chandrasekhar, C.R" <CHARAKOC AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:56:22 +0530
Hi All,

Iam looking for product and features comparison between TSM/Netbackup/Legato
If any one have already done this please share the data else point me to the
location where I can get this details.

I required very urgently please help me !!

Thanks,

C.R.Chandrasekhar.
Systems Executive.
TIMKEN Engineering & Research - INDIA (P) Ltd., Bangalore.
Phone No: 91-80-5536113 Ext:3032.
Email:charakoc AT timken DOT com.

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company