ADSM-L

Re : Very strange reply from server

2003-03-04 10:18:18
Subject: Re : Very strange reply from server
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:17:28 -0700
IC35804. It was just opened, although we already have a solution in the
works.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Guillaume Gilbert <guillaume.gilbert AT DESJARDINS DOT COM>
03/04/2003 08:07