ADSM-L

"messed up" q pr status text & help text

2003-03-03 09:11:09
Subject: "messed up" q pr status text & help text
From: "Coolen, IG (Ilja)" <ilja.coolen AT ABP DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:09:03 +0100
Hi there,

Can anyone explain to me why information is displayed like below, with ~ and
\ in the process status columns?
Also, the help text looks like rubbish to me.
Perhaps these things are related and i have missed something during
installation.
Servers are running 5.1.6.2 on AIX433 and on AIX51. Both machines have this.
Never had this before!

tsm: ABPTSM1>q pr

 Process     Process Description      Status

  Number
--------     --------------------
      95     EXPORT NODE              ANR0648I Have copied the following: 1
Nodes  2
                                       Filespaces  314967 Backup Files
11556351
                                       Kilobytes  (0 errors have been
detected).
                                       ~Current input volume(s):
600014,(2419
                                       Seconds)600448,(2277 Seconds)~Current
output
                                       volume(s): 601036,(2987 Seconds)

     102     Space Reclamation        Volume 601161 (storage pool TPN),
Moved Files:
                                       10367, Moved Bytes: 1,650,955,772,
Unreadable
                                       Files: 0, Unreadable Bytes: 0.
Current Physical
                                       File (bytes): 583,684~Current input
volume:
                                       601161.~Current output volume:
600883.\

     115     Space Reclamation        Volume 600871 (storage pool TPW),
Moved Files:
                                       1063, Moved Bytes: 46,558,708,
Unreadable Files:
                                       0, Unreadable Bytes: 0. Current
Physical File
                                       (bytes): 521,358~Current input
volume:
                                       600871.~Current output volume:
601105.\

Thanks.....

Ilja G. Coolen

ABP / USZO
CIS / BS / TB / Storage Management
Telefoon: +31(0)45  579 7938
Fax: +31(0)45  579 3990
Email: ilja.coolen AT abp DOT nl
Centrale Mailbox: Centrale Mailbox - BS Storage         (eumbx05)

- Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't have film. -

=====DISCLAIMER=================================================================

De informatie in dit e-mailbericht is vertrouwelijk en uitsluitend bestemd voor
de geadresseerde. Wanneer u dit bericht per abuis ontvangt, verzoeken wij u
contact op te nemen met de afzender per kerende e-mail. Verder verzoeken wij u
in dat geval dit e-mailbericht te vernietigen en de inhoud ervan aan niemand
openbaar te maken. Wij aanvaarden geen aansprakelijkheid voor onjuiste,
onvolledige dan wel ontijdige overbrenging van de inhoud van een verzonden
e-mailbericht, noch voor daarbij overgebrachte virussen.

It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have
received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail;
please delete in this case the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person. We don't accept liability for any errors, omissions, delays of receipt
or viruses in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.