ADSM-L

[no subject]

2003-02-28 09:30:29
From: Guy Korn <Guy AT KORN.ORG DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:22:05 +0200
Hi Eric,

I have more or less the same situation as John dose.
We have a customer with Oracle 9.2 RAC on a 32Bit AIX 5.1 w/ HACMP ES.
They are using TSM 5.1.5 and I've installed TDPO 2.2.1 32bit which came
in the CD pack.
RMAN is unable to bind to the TDPO (SBT_TAPE).
What am I missing?

Best regards,

Guy D. Korn
CTO