ADSM-L

Re: Binding SYSTEM OBJECT

2003-02-26 13:14:13
Subject: Re: Binding SYSTEM OBJECT
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:12:07 -0500
To bind your system objects (Win2K) to a specific management class, the
syntax is:

Include.SystemObject ALL smallserver

You can find this in the "Using the Windows Clients" manual (for either V4
or V5).
The manual also says specifically that no other type of include/exclude will
affect how SYSTEM OBJECTS are stored.