ADSM-L

Re: Netware Restore Question

2003-02-25 08:35:12
Subject: Re: Netware Restore Question
From: "Kamp, Bruce" <bkamp AT MHS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:34:05 -0500
I am restoring the whole volume.  It was blown away...  So I can't see the
directory in any of these utils.  I tried both of your suggestions & no go
on both...  I also tried vol1:\asset*\ & that didn't work either.  Any other
suggestions?

Bruce Kamp
Midrange Systems Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System