ADSM-L

Re: licensing costs

2003-02-24 17:06:09
Subject: Re: licensing costs
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:04:23 +0200
Since v5.1 licensing is based on processors - no matter are they server or
client. Having 10 processor licenses you can have 1 server and 9 clients
or 10 servers for the same price. The price for maintaining these 10
servers ....

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
24.02.2003 22:31