ADSM-L

Fwd: SCHEDLOG question

2003-02-24 14:51:07
Subject: Fwd: SCHEDLOG question
From: Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:49:54 -0600
Hello, I have 2 sched logs below to show you from a Archive I created a
while back. This was an additional backup to a RMAN for ORACLE/UNIX.
They have  taken for ever to run . These are on Unix machines with a
Oracle Data Base that we run a PRE and Pos command to bring down the Db.
>From here , we do a selective backup. Below is the output from the 2 in
question... I do want you to know, that we do have RMAN running on these
as well, but not during this backup. Thanks for any help....

                WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Informations Systems Analyst
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us