ADSM-L

Re: Wanted : Link to TSM 4.2 peformance and tuning guide

2003-02-24 07:29:29
Subject: Re: Wanted : Link to TSM 4.2 peformance and tuning guide
From: Jiri Polata <polata AT AGCOM DOT CZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:13:12 +0100
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/tivoli/library/technicalbriefs/
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/tivoli/technical-brief/tsm-tuning.pdf

Regards,

Jiri

Jiri Polata
Tivoli Consultant
AG COM, a.s., namesti Miru 22, 503 03 Smirice
tel.:     +420 495 421 312
fax.:    +420 495 421 108
e-mail: polata AT agcom DOT cz

                    PAC Brion Arnaud

                    <Arnaud.Brion@PANA       Komu:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    LPINA.COM>               Kopie:

                    Odeslal: "ADSM:          Předmět:     Wanted : Link to TSM
4.2 peformance and tuning guide
                    Dist Stor Manager"

                    <[email protected].

                    24.02.2003 12:50

                    Odpovězte prosím

                    uživateli "ADSM:

                    Dist Stor Manager"

Hi List,

I saw a (broken) link to this guide in a previous post, then tried to find
this masterpiece on the new IBM-Tivoli website, without luck :-(
Was somebody better than me in that hunt ?
Thanks in advance !
Arnaud

| Arnaud Brion, Panalpina Management Ltd., IT Group     |
| Viaduktstrasse 42, P.O. Box, 4002 Basel - Switzerland |
| Phone: +41 61 226 19 78 / Fax: +41 61 226 17 01       |