ADSM-L

Re: Novell Redirected Restore Problem

2003-02-21 09:23:59
Subject: Re: Novell Redirected Restore Problem
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:23:07 -0500
I've done this successfully, although I insist that the NW admins use their
NWcopy rather than TSM restores.

First thing I'd do is upgrade the NW6 client to 5.1.5.1 at least, I didn't like
the 5.1.1 client much.Then you might want to have the same on the 4.1 box.

I assume you've got the access set. or are using virtualnodename

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems