ADSM-L

can't delete filespace

2003-02-20 09:08:35
Subject: can't delete filespace
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:07:53 -0600
ADSM server 3.1 running on AIX 4.3.3 system.

I can't delete a known filespace:

tsm: ADSM>q file zworykin.itg.uiuc.edu

Node Name                 Filespace     Platform Filespace Capacity
                          Name                   Type      (MB)
------------------------- -----------   -------- --------- --------
ZWORYKIN.ITG.UIUC.EDU     \\zworykin\$c WinNT    NTFS       8,746.3
ZWORYKIN.ITG.UIUC.EDU     \\zworykin\$f WinNT    NTFS      17,500.5

tsm: ADSM>delete file zworykin.itg.uiuc.edu \\zworykin\$c type=any
ANR0852E DELETE FILESPACE: No matching file spaces found for node
ZWORYKIN.ITG.UIUC.EDU.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

Server logs don't give any more info that isn't up above here. Any ideas?
I hope the database isn't corrupted. How do I start debugging this?

Thanks in advance,

Alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems Administrator | Imaging Technology Group
            Beckman Institute - University of Illinois
       alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu