ADSM-L

[no subject]

2003-02-19 17:48:15
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:27:38 -0600
From: Khanduja, Opkar [mailto:Opkar.Khanduja AT MOODYS DOT COM]
> Currently I am searching for a solution to save data for at
> least a 5 year retention period. This solution must be
> capable or retaining TBytes of data using TSM(which is my
> current backup solution) or ANY other backup solution that
> can handle the job. Any input about other solutions, such as
> virtual storage, would be appreciated.

You don't ask the easy ones, do you? ;oP

You really need to get better acquainted with TSM. There are several
routes you can take with this, but you need to
        #1      define your business needs
        #2      consider your available resources
        #3      read the documentation

If you don't have time for this, or need help with it, you should hire a
professional who can assist you in planning.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT berbee DOT com)