ADSM-L

Re: Newbie question about Space Reclamation

2003-02-19 14:18:22
Subject: Re: Newbie question about Space Reclamation
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:49:14 +0200
You did not provided version and OS of the server. Can you provide also
some information about your library - vendor, model, number of drives,
types of drives (it is possible the library is brand new with LTO2 or
upgraded with mixed LTO/DLT). Output of some commands may show the
situation in detail:
- q dri
- q path
- q v 476afxl1 f=d
- q v 505afxl1 f=d
- q stg backup_stg_pool f=d
- q stg <the pool 476afxl1 belongs to> f=d
- q dev ltoclass1 f=d

Plus any obvious error messages in the actlog. Is there any reason for
those 564 unreadable files?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Stephen Comiskey <stephen.comiskey AT NOTES.ROYALSUN DOT COM>
19.02.2003 18:18