ADSM-L

Re: Someone with a problem with an LTO, AIX 5.1 conn refused.

2003-02-19 00:42:19
Subject: Re: Someone with a problem with an LTO, AIX 5.1 conn refused.
From: Jozef Zatko <zatko AT LOGIN DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:01:24 +0100
Hi Humberto,
I recabled my 3583 library according to specified document and up to now it
is working pretty well. It seems that the problem was solved.
Thank you and others who responded very much for your help.

Ing. Jozef Zatko
Login a.s.
Dlha 2, Stupava
tel.: (421) (2) 60252618

                    Humberto
                    Gomez Lopez          To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <hugomez@UCAB        cc:
                    .EDU.VE>             Subject:     Someone with a problem
with an LTO, AIX 5.1 conn refused.
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    14.02.2003
                    21:26
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

On this day someone submitted and issue about getting always connection
refused with the LTO, and always timeout on the drive 1.

This link could get responses to him...

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=ssg1S1001470&aid=1