ADSM-L

Re: OS390 SELFTUNEBUFPOOLSIZE yes/no?

2003-02-17 10:41:50
Subject: Re: OS390 SELFTUNEBUFPOOLSIZE yes/no?
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:00:47 +0000
Matt,
I have always had SELFTUNEBUFPOOLSIZE  no
By the way I run with buffpool 48mb against
28 gb database 70% full.
Experiment with some different settings against same workloads
to see which gives you best results.

cheers,
John

"MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <matt.cooper AT amgreetings DOT com> on 02/17/2003
02:28:15 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>