ADSM-L

Re: api and backupset

2003-02-12 21:16:51
Subject: Re: api and backupset
From: Meng Zhang <zmwillow AT 263 DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:24:25 +0800
jbassi,

I'm sorry that I used a wrong term in my question,
in fact, the data in TSM was BACKUPED up via the API,
so, I can use tsm command "gene backupset" to make
a backupset, but it can not be read by TSM client
(but you can see the file's name).

I just want to confirm this limitation.

Anyway, Thank you very much!
:)