ADSM-L

Re: MSG. ACO5060E

2003-02-10 10:09:33
Subject: Re: MSG. ACO5060E
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:09:34 -0500
David,

More information is needed.
Did you look in the DSIERROR.LOG to see what it showed?
Are you sure you have the correct password for the
original node that ran the backup?
What did the TSM Server activity log show for that session?
Did you use multiple stripes during backup?
Are the same number of stripes being used for the restore?
If you are still having problems, call IBM support
and they can get a trace to see what the problem is.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Remember that the best job security is
doing a job well and doing it cheerfully.