ADSM-L

Re: Question about cancel process

2003-02-10 07:24:17
Subject: Re: Question about cancel process
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:21:38 +0100
Hi,
I've tried to figure this one out as well, and I couldn't, so I used an
external script (kix), using the same query, and then used kix to isolate
the process_num, and issue command to tsm to cancel that process.
If you figure out a way to do it without the external script, please post a
note on ADSM.org, saying so.

Rgds.
Geirr G. Halvorsen