ADSM-L

Re: LTO 3583 Drive errors with TSM 5.1.5.2 on AIX 5.1

2003-02-07 04:11:18
Subject: Re: LTO 3583 Drive errors with TSM 5.1.5.2 on AIX 5.1
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:57:43 +0200
Jose,

The redbook is dated 14.12.2000 and I cannot recall when 6228 went out. It
either was brand new or was not available. Thus was not cited in the
redbook.
But you are absolutely correct - it applies to both 6227 and 6228 adapters
(in fact last installations I make are on 6228's :-).

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Rivera, Jose Spri" <jose.spri.rivera AT SPCORP DOT COM>
06.02.2003 15:41