ADSM-L

Re: LTO 3583 Drive errors with TSM 5.1.5.2 on AIX 5.1

2003-02-06 15:31:03
Subject: Re: LTO 3583 Drive errors with TSM 5.1.5.2 on AIX 5.1
From: Lloyd Dieter <dieter AT SNRGY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:28:45 -0500
Zlatko (et al),

I'm not sure that info in the redbook applies any longer...I wrote that
particular piece, and although it was valid at the time, remember that it
was written for the 4.1 TSM code/firmware etc.

It may or may not apply any longer; I'd check with support before
accepting that as gospel.

-Lloyd

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:41:37 -0500
"Rivera, Jose Spri" <jose.spri.rivera AT SPCORP DOT COM> wrote:

> This is an interesting one - Also applies to FC6228
> http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/pseries/library/hardware_docs/sa23/2325
> 50.pdf
> pg 24
> Will try on new tsm server
>
> Thanks Zlatko
>
> Jose Rivera
> Ris Infrastructure
> 908-298-3568
> 1-800-PAGE-MCI    #1376812

    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
                     Registered Linux User 285528
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   ldieter AT snrgy DOT com
             Main:585-389-1260    fax:585-389-1267