ADSM-L

Re: TSM v5 recommendation os390

2003-02-05 22:31:37
Subject: Re: TSM v5 recommendation os390
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:51:01 +0000
Hi Nancy,
I have had no offline recommendations and the only one I have seen on the list
has been Matt
Cooper's for 5.1.5.4.
Come on out there, lets have those os390 TSM server v 5  recommendations
Thanks,
John

"Nancy R. Brizuela" <brizuela AT uwyo DOT edu> on 02/04/2003 06:33:25 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>